All Wound Up All Wound Up

ok

nice looking animation. like the idea of your character pulling a spring powered toy car back as far as it will go - but thats it...

LL- NutLock Shorts LL- NutLock Shorts

you should be careful doing this mate

hey dude you've ripped the sound for the 2nd one directly from Don Hertzfeldt 2000 (oscar nominated) animated short comedy film....

MylesAnimated responds:

So what? so did RupeeClock, so think before you say something retarded, k?

Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1 Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1

hmmm

sorry dude. not my thing. the talking was waffle and the visuals conveyed no hint of a story and seems to take itself way to seriously for jumping around.

Scrapland Episode 1 Scrapland Episode 1

ha!

nice one. love how long the alien is watching the tv for. love the timing. love the rambling. the woodyallen/simpsons/goonshow really set a trend with humour having to be fast paced. but i love slowly paced comedy. not done enough. well done mate. more please.

Of A Dying Caveman Of A Dying Caveman

ha

nice and strange. love the sounds.

-For What It's Worth- -For What It's Worth-

...

was like i-robot and the stepford wives. nice job.

Viano Viano

!

its strange - i hate the illustrative style (never been a fan of it), pachelbel's canon is one of the most cliched pieces of classical music (although beautiful). the plot wasn't original. but for some reason all these shoddy elements worked together and it was actually quite sweet. well done. 10

The People's Mario The People's Mario

brilliant

you're such a smart arse. nice.

Identity (2006) Identity (2006)

loved its pacing. really took me away from the monitor and the computer thingy apparatus infront of me. had its own world i suppose i'm saying.

Peda responds:

And all that with the simple, black and white, squiggly designs and procariously selected environment sounds. Thank you!

Random Thinking 1 Random Thinking 1

my kind of thing

i love the rainbow and the car. i loved how you used sound from loud to quiet. it reminds me tenuously of radioheads album cover art.

niiiiice!